Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I live with a broken heart.....

Is it possible to live with a broken heart?

Sometimes I miss my families so much that it hurts. Today is definitely one of those days. It baffles my mind to think that people who don't speak the same language as me, live thousands of miles away from me,  and just live a totally different life style than me could change and impact my life so much. My families in the Dominican and Mexico have taught me how to live and love in a different and dare I say, better way? There are so many times that I wish that I was in Mexico or in the Dominican. Other times I get really angry that God has placed these amazing people in my life and have them live so far away from me. I know that it is silly for me to think that, but I feel like I only have 10% of my heart and the other 90% is always aching for my families. I hope that in the future I can make a lot of money so that I can always visit my families and support them.

Through times like these when all I want to do is curl up in a ball and pray fervently that I was with them, I seriously wonder how it is possible to live with a broken heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment