Thursday, June 21, 2012

La Vida Guatamanteca

One thing that I can't wrap my tiny brain around is the fact that I am LIVING in Guatemala!!! I'm actually experiencing daily life here! I'm no longer pouring into my textbooks, but into people's lives. And it doesn't stop there! These amazing people are also pouring into my life as well. I can honestly say that my life has been changed for the better since meeting everyone! I am just in love with this whole experience. :)

Things that have blessed me since being here:
-The Glicks with their huge hearts and Mike with his even bigger stories
-the students here at the seminary and their visions for the future
- being surrounded by Spanish ALL THE TIME! It can sometimes be exhausting, but it is good for the soul. :-)
- those crazy kids at Casita ans surprisingly doing dishes in the kitchen. Who would have thought?
- my AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING roommates! They seriously are so beautiful inside and out and I love eating with them, joking with them, having meaningful conversations, and just BEING with them.
- Finally, all the spiritual and personal growth that I have experienced. Oh growing up is fantastic!









Well that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment