Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Awestruck

Sometimes we just need to be reminded of who God is. Today God reminded me of who HE is. On my wall I have a banner that has around 30, give or take, adjectives of who God is to ME. They fell down the other day, well more like I took them down in my sleep lol. I just hung them back up a little while ago and a couple of them stuck out to me. 
Pure....
LARGER than my problems.....
Beautiful....
The Lover of my Soul....
and My Loving Father......

 I just sat on my bed for awhile looking at those words and they resonated with me. At first they were just a cute little decoration, but now they are a daily reminder of just who God IS and what I am NOT. There is one thing that I definitely am though,  not worthy. 
So here is my challenge to YOU, yes you reader of this post, take a few minutes of today and think about or write down some adjectives of who God is to YOU! Trust me, it is worth it. 
HAPPY NOVEMBER 1ST! =D
Here are some pictures of the little banner. (sorry for the bad quality)



No comments:

Post a Comment