Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the party continues....

           So I seriously feel like the past 10 days have been a nonstop party. From singing some JBiebs in the bus, to having a dance party in the lobby, to  Landry and I shuffling and dancing through the aisles at Fred Meyers, and the multiple times when random dance parties just seem to spontaneously combust, I have discovered that SPU really is the place for me. What other place can you find the Party Rock Anthem and Earth, Wind, and Fire played within the same hour at a campus event? I love it here! The second thing that I love is the fact that SPU knows how to show us a good time, but that they always bring it back to the main thing, which is Jesus Christ. I have learned so much as to what it means to be real, be myself, and love God. There is such a great community here and I feel supported in all kinds of way. I have an amazing PA and SMC! They are such lovely ladies and all the women on my floor are my kind of people. They are sweet, beautiful, and mayb just a lil crazy, but craziness makes everything just a little bit better. Also Emerson is the perfect mix of craziness and serenity. I feel so much at home here. We had an ice cream social as our Tradition and I laughed until I cried, waltzed with a semi-stranger, and fist pumped with friends. Oh ya...it was intense. All in all I can say that I am really blessed to be here in this beautiful city with the amazing family of SPU.

No comments:

Post a Comment