Monday, March 21, 2011

The Unknown Factor

Hey Amazing!
So this past weekend, I went to vist my family in Mexico. It was amazing and I still wish that I did not have to leave. Everyone there is so amazing and just down right stinkin awesome! I love everyone and miss them very very much! As I was riding back to California, I started to think that when I go off to college I will not be able to see them as much anymore. Partly because I would be in Seattle and secondly because SPU is on the quater system which means that our breaks do not match up...which stinks! These people are a major part of my life and a part that I do not want to give up. So you know, now I am not so sure of where I want to go to college because I need to factor in how this will affect my Mexico family...ay caramba..
Please pray for me :)
Te Amo
-Jazz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment